- Temperature Range: -200°C to 670°C
- Accuracy: <0.035°C
- Long Term Drift: <0.03°C
- Short-term Stability: <0.01°C
- Durable and Shock Resistant
- Temperature Coefficient 0.00385 Ω/ Ω/ °C
- Inconel™ Sheath on AM1660/1640 Models
- ISO 17025 Accredited Calibration Included
The AM1660 and AM1640 series Precision Industrial PRTs (IPRTs) are rugged probes with excellent accuracy and stability. These IPRTs cover a wide range of temperatures from -200°C to 670°C, with an amazing accuracy of ±0.035°C and a short term stability of ±0.01°C.
To reach the best performance in stability and repeatability, the wire-wound sensing element has been specially designed to protect the platinum sensing wire from contamination at high temperatures. A unique supporting structure and filling material provide the best balance among the hysteresis effect, mechanical shock and thermal shock performance.
Each probe comes standard with an ISO 17025 accredited calibration.
|Documents and Links
|Probe Selection Guide
|AccuMac AM1660 and AM1640 Precision Industrial PRTs Datasheet